Things I like about Spring in Holland:
- Tulips and flowers are budding
- I sleep with the window open
- Frozen/iced coffee drinks from JP’s, Lemonjello’s, and Starbucks
- Visiting the beach
- Laying in the pinegrove looking at stars
- Everyone is in high spirits because the cold weather is gone
- Pulling my bike out of the storage room
- Snow? What is that?
- All winter jackets and boots are stored away in my closet
- Going to get ice cream from Captain Sundae or walking to ColdStone
- Classes are starting to wind down
- Wearing shorts, skirts, and flip-flops
- Spring cleaning (our room needs to be dusted)
These are just some of the things I could think of off the top of my head. School is going very well. My classes are starting to wind down and papers are starting to come. However, I enjoy working on my papers outside and spending time with people in the Pine Grove. Last night several students slept out in the Pine Grove for a homeless sleep-out to raise awareness for homelessness. The event was put on by Habitat for Humanity, and several students participated in the event.
I have been enjoying the nice weather and sunshine. However, I need to do some major work this weekend so I can finish up the school year strong. I hope you all have wonderful weekend!
Spring Package from my mom!