Scholarship Day of Giving will kick-off at midnight Monday for a 24 hour challenge of 1,000 gifts. Here’s how you can be involved:
- Make a gift at hope.edu/give2hope.
- Share #give2hope throughout the day on your social media channels.
- Change your Facebook cover photo to the Scholarship Day of Giving image. You’ll want to download the image or save it to your desktop. Go to Facebook. Edit your cover photo. Update your cover photo.
4. Change your profile photo to the Give Hope image. You’ll want to download the image or save it to your desktop. Go to your social media channels and update your profile photo. Facebook will allow you to make this a temporary change and you will automatically transition back to your previous profile photo after Scholarship Day of Giving.
5. Create and post a “Why I love Hope” video using Facebook Live. Get creative! We’d love to hear why you love Hope.
6. Watch the progress throughout the day at hope.edu/give2hope.
Thanks in advance for your support! Go Hope!
Join us for the third annual Scholarship Day of Giving on April 18, 2017. The goal is 1,000 gifts to the Hope Fund in 24 hours. Gifts received online and on the phone will be added to our project at hope.edu/give2hope.
Online ambassadors will become part of our team for the day by helping to promote Hope College, the Hope Fund and student scholarships. We need your voice, your networks and your enthusiasm to help us make the day a success. Please consider helping our efforts this year and sign up to be an ambassador.
Follow our progress throughout the day on April 18 at hope.edu/give2hope and use #give2hope on your social media platforms.
Thank you for your thoughtful consideration and active support of our students.
Thank you for being part of this global event and for helping to make a Hope College education accessible to future students.
#GivingTuesday is a single, global day of giving that brings together individuals from around the world and highlights their capacity to care for and empower others. Today, we are bringing together the Hope College community to support student scholarships through the Hope Fund.