In honor of Thanksgiving I thought I would write about what I am most thankful for at Hope.
- Friends- The people I have met here are seriously amazing. I have been here only a little over a year, but I already feel like I have made some life long friends. I am grateful I get to sleep, study, play, eat, and grow with my friends here.
- Chapel/The Gathering– Since I have come to college I have been able to grow in my faith. I am so thankful for the chapel services every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I also enjoy worshipping among such Godly people at the Gathering.
- Professors– My professors here have been so kind, understanding, and helpful. I have not had a teacher I did not like, and I am so thankful for the time they have invested in me.
- Dorm Life– Gilmore Hall has been an amazing place to live. The girls are always very encouraging, positive, and upbeat. Whenever I am having a bad day; it does not take long before some one there is able to help cheer me up.
- Beautiful town– Holland is a wonderful place to live. The people here are very excepting and make the town small and charming. I love living so close to beaches, and I love running throughout the scenic nature.
- Food– Always plenty of food to go around along with several options. I enjoy eating in Phelps everyday and having a variety of different delicious dishes.
- Opportunities for involvement– I am so glad I have been able to get plugged in here with different activities including: student congress, volunteer services, LdOut3, ASI consulting, and of course blogging 🙂
- Community– Probably the best part of Hope is the friendly and welcoming people. I honestly have never met such nice and genuine people. Hope is not a cutthroat environment, and people generally help each other out so every one can exceed.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and truly take time to be thankful for all of you blessings. Have a great day!
Sunset at the beach
State Park beach in Holland
Love the Gilmore Girls