Life has been crazy these past couple of weeks. Extra curricular activities and classes are taking over right now. My sleep hours are slowly dwindling, and I am drinking more and more coffee to stay awake. In the midst of all this, I am loving the fall season. Here are some of my favorite things about fall…
- Apple picking- On Sunday my dorm went to Crane’s Apple Orchard and picked apples. We had so much fun. The weather was absolutely perfect and there were so many kinds of apples to pick. We sampled more than seven types of apples. I had never gone apple picking before this event. I already want to pick more apples this weekend. Plus, the apples cost much less at the orchard compared to at the grocery store
- Pumpkins- I love any food containing pumpkin. All month I have been ordering pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. I also have pumpkin ice cream in my freezer right now… yum!
- Leaves- I love watching the leaves fall and better yet, I love to jump in the leaves. This week my friend Ali and I jumped in a large pile of leaves, and I absolutely loved it. I felt like a little kid again.
- Hoodies- My classic fall attire consists of jeans and a large hooded sweatshirt. Definitely a comfortable fun classic look.
- Bonfires- This week during my runs, I have smelt burning leaves and bonfires. I also sat by a large bonfire on Saturday night. I love the sound of the fire crackling and the aroma of the fire.
I absolutely love everything about the fall! I love feeling the crisp air hitting my face in the morning, and it is perfect running weather. I am currently at Biggby’s coffee about to run after I finish my large frozen drink.
Have a great weekend!
Ali and I with our apples!
Amy and Ali in the apple orchard
One of the many apple trees!