The new college intranet, which is replacing KnowHope, is now live and available! The new service is called inHope, and can be accessed at in.hope.edu. It is only accessible to individuals who have a hope.edu email account. Features of inHope include: mobile friendly, easy to scan/filter, common links, easy to submit announcements, today’s events calendar, featured news, academic calendar, people search, blog posts, Instagram photos, a survey of the week and more!
Learn more about inHope
- Mobile friendly: (responsive to every device size)
- Links: quick access to all of the common links, resources and services you use on a regular basis can be found in the orange navigation bar at the top. Hover over “Resources” to see links for Resources (commonly accessed items), Services (forms and requests), and Safety (emergency guide, incident reports, etc).
- Content Filters: colored filters can be turned on and off, applying to everything on the page
- Announcements: tagged announcements can be viewed by clicking the announcement title. A new streamlined submission form makes it easier to submit announcements, which allows you to determine how long you want your announcement to stay on the site. Announcements should include information that pertains to the majority of campus and is not an event (unless you’re previewing your event in advance) and not something already covered in an official press release.
- Featured Story: most days a new item will appear highlighting a big story for the day (news story, blog post, big event, campus photo, etc).
- Today’s Events: will always show all events happening today. This is showing a direct feed from our campus web calendar. View instructions for submitting an event to the events calendar.
- Take Note: these boxes will feature various content that is important to take note and may have a longer shelf life than an announcement.
- Academic Calendar: this will pull a direct feed of the Academic Calendar via a Google Calendar maintained by the Registrar’s Office. You can also subscribe to it and add it to your own Google Calendar.
- People Search: Employee Search and Student Search both pull the same information as KnowHope People Search did, but now is a filter instead of a search, which returns even quicker results. Employees can be searched by name or by department as well as sorted.
- Other Services: you’ll also find updated versions of Marketplace, Ride Exchange, Incident Reports and (coming soon) Minutes and Agendas.
- More: also explore blog posts, Instagram photos, and a fun survey of the week sponsored by the Frost Center!
Questions or suggestions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.