Over the summer I got to thinking about Hope blogging. I felt as if every year I wrote the same posts: back to school, the Pull, Winter Fantasia, Nykerk, SAC events, etc.
This year, I’m vowing to make more unconventional and creative posts. My first is this one, a playlist perfected for that perfect back to Hope College feel. These are songs that I hear around campus, give me a special Hope vibe, or are always played at any Hope social event.
I’m starting junior year off with some feel good tunes, and now you can too! Listen to it on Spotify or follow the list of songs below.
- I Wanna Dance with Somebody – Whitney Houston
- Brand New – Ben Rector
- More Like Love – Ben Rector
- I Lived – One Republic
- Shut Up and Dance – WALK THE MOON
- Hold My Hand – Jess Glynne
- Wake Me up Before You Go-Go – Wham!
- Let the Good Times Roll – Ben Rector
- Love on Top – Beyonce
- Put Your Records On – Corinne Bailey Rae
- Easy Love – Original Mix – Sigala
- I’ll Be There For You – The Rembrandts
- Where You Lead – Carole King
- Classic – MKTO
- Home – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Send Me On My Way – Rusted Root
- Downtown – Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
- I Want You Back – The Jackson 5
- Yeah! – Usher
- Where Is The Love – The Black Eyed Peas
- Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) – Andy Grammar
- Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne) – Clean Bandit
- Bright – Echosmith
- Best Day of My Life – American Authors
- I Really Like You – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Geronimo – Sheppard
- Walking on Sunshine – Katrina & The Waves
- When Can I See You Again – Owl City
These are all songs that get me pumped to be back at Hope. I hope you enjoy listening to some of them!