Scholarship Day of Giving is now over halfway to our overall goal. We were close to our goal of 500 donors by 5 pm, but came up just short. Help us reach the next goal of 700 gifts and an additional $25,000 will be unlocked and added to today’s total thanks to another generous group of challenge donors.
How can you help?
1) If you haven’t already, make a gift at hope.edu/give2hope.
2) Spread the word on social media and email using #give2hope.
To make your gift by phone, please call 616.395.6006. The students will be in the Outreach Center until 10 p.m. EDT.
Looking for a quick and easy way to help? Forward this update to a group of friends!
Scholarship Day of Giving will kick-off at midnight Monday for a 24 hour challenge of 1,000 gifts. Here’s how you can be involved:
- Make a gift at hope.edu/give2hope.
- Share #give2hope throughout the day on your social media channels.
- Change your Facebook cover photo to the Scholarship Day of Giving image. You’ll want to download the image or save it to your desktop. Go to Facebook. Edit your cover photo. Update your cover photo.
4. Change your profile photo to the Give Hope image. You’ll want to download the image or save it to your desktop. Go to your social media channels and update your profile photo. Facebook will allow you to make this a temporary change and you will automatically transition back to your previous profile photo after Scholarship Day of Giving.
5. Create and post a “Why I love Hope” video using Facebook Live. Get creative! We’d love to hear why you love Hope.
6. Watch the progress throughout the day at hope.edu/give2hope.
Thanks in advance for your support! Go Hope!