Now that school is back in session I am getting back into the swing of things. It feels good to get back into my routine at Hope. My classes are going pretty well. This week has been kind of crazy with midterms and tests but no worries because tomorrow is Friday! I am definitely looking forward to the homecoming activities planned this weekend.
Since I have been trying to get back into my routine I have been running again. Holland is my favorite place to run. I drove to the beach and ran along the water. I also ran on some trails in the woods. I loved seeing the beautiful fall trees surrounding me. Sometimes I will run with a friend, and other times I will go by myself to get some time to release stress. I am glad I never get tired of the scenery in Holland. It is absolutely gorgeous!
I looked up reasons to run on google, and thought I would share with you all why it is so good to run and why I love it so much.
1. Running is the most efficient path to cardiovascular fitness.
2. Running is great for your heart.
3. Running is inexpensive and simple to learn.
4. Running is the best method of stress reduction around.
5. Running is accessible to everyone.
6. Running is an excellent component of any weight-control program
7. Running is a flexible method of training.
8. Running makes you feel good.
9. Running offers a unique opportunity for recreational runners to mix with world-class athletes.
10. Running is for families and individuals of all ages.
Pictures from my runs in Holland