Hard to believe, but soon your Hope College connection will change from “student” to “alumni.” And part of this means that you will become a part of the Hope College Alumni Association!
The Hope College Alumni Association is made up of over 30,000 alumni who live in every state and over 70 countries. The Association is governed by the members of the Alumni Board of Directors, who are selected to represent a broad cross-section of alumni. Everyone who graduates from Hope or who completed 45 credit hours is a member of the Association. There are no dues and no other requirements. We encourage you to be an active member by letting us know where you are and what you are up to, coming back to campus for reunions and other special events, and attending and hosting alumni events in your community.
The Office of Alumni and Parent Relations oversees the Alumni Association and the Alumni Board of Directors and is responsible for carrying out all alumni related events. Benefits of Membership As a member of the Alumni Association, you will:
* Receive regular correspondence from Hope College. News from Hope College is our regular newspaper that you will receive five times a year
* Hear from the President via Presidential Updates
* Be contacted by the Office of Alumni Relations about special events happening in your area
* Receive notices if the Chapel Choir or Symphonette will be performing in your area
* Have opportunities for world travel with other alumni.
* Be able to find any of your classmates any time by calling the Office of Alumni Relations
* Kept up to date on Hope athletics.
* Have career networking and community service opportunities
* Have an opportunity to influence the next generation of Hope students by making student referral