We kicked off our Writing for the Web training today with the first of many presentations. More than 40 people attended (of the more than 100 who signed up), and we’re thrilled to see such an enthusiastic response from faculty and staff on campus.
If you’re looking for extra copies for others in your department or office, you can download them here:
- Hope College Web Content Guidelines
- Web Strategy and Content Checklist (for academic departments)
- Web Strategy and Content Checklist (for offices and programs)
- Brand Quick Start Guide
- Writing for the Web presentation slides (PDF)
Print versions of the Web Content Guidelines, Brand Quick Start Guide and the full Brand Guidelines are available from Public Affairs and Marketing. Just let us know what you need.
We’ve got two more trainings scheduled for next week, and plan to repeat the session on a regular basis as an ongoing resource for the campus community. If you’d like to attend one of the upcoming sessions, sign up today. There’s still plenty of room:
- Tuesday, March 24, 10 a.m. (Maas Conference Room)
- Wednesday, March 25, 3 p.m. (Herrick Room)