A new staff and faculty workgroup started meeting monthly this spring to talk about social media. This informal group meets every third Thursday at 2 p.m. at the Plaza conference room.
Please feel free to drop in and invite your friends and colleagues who might be interested. Typically there is no set agenda but rather informal conversation about social media trends, challenges and successes across campus. It has been a great opportunity to learn from each other! Please join us.
Example of some topics discussed are:
- Best methods for promoting campus events and news
- Are we seeing results with young people?
- What makes for an engaging post/tweet?
- Graphics — How to format and what to include?
- Tips on finding good content to share
- Understanding tone
- Connecting with alumni
Questions? Email email@example.com