Can you believe the start of the school year is nearly here?
So many of us have been working countless hours to be HOPE READY for the start of the school year. What does HOPE READY mean? It means that on top of our current (and extended) responsibilities, we’re embracing (from an appropriate distance, of course) the guidelines for a safe re-engagement with the campus community. We’re washing hands, wearing face coverings, keeping physically distant, cleaning our work and study areas and holding one another accountable.
How can you share the HOPE READY spirit with others?
- Check out the Hope Ready video!
- Update your Facebook profile with a Hope Ready frame.
- See the new video series Hope Ready with Dr. Ellen Awad, episode one is all about testing.
- Print signs for your office found in the Trail Map.
- Continue to watch the Keeping Hope blog.
- Send us more ideas and stories at firstname.lastname@example.org!
By the way, if you’ve been near campus (which looks stunning, by the way), you’ll notice some beautiful new lightpole banners installed by our fantastic Physical Plant team. #KeepingHope will continue for the foreseeable future. It’s on all of us to keep the culture and enthusiasm of Hope College going no matter the format.
We can’t wait to see you again. Thank you for #KeepingHope all of these weeks and months. You are truly what makes this place exceptional.