Starting on Tuesday, 8/27, our regular hours for Fall 2013 are:
Mon-Thu: 8am – Midnight
Fri: 8am – 6pm
Sat: 10am – 6pm
Sun: Noon – Midnight
We want your experience to be the best it possibly can be this year. Here are some useful tips for navigating the library and our resources:
- We have databases, journals, and now 1Search!
- Check out a list of our newest books and movies added to the catalog.
- Visit the Tech Lab on the 2nd Floor for help with technology-related academic projects.
- Reserve a spot in one of the group study rooms.
- Use our course guides, custom tailored to offer the best resources by subject.
- The Center for Writing and Research is available to help you with your next paper. Make an appointment or walkin today!
- And, don’t forget the many ways you can contact a librarian for research help: Ask a Librarian, Email, Chat, Tweet, Facebook, Call, Make a Research Appointment.
So, sit back, have fun, and make the most out of the library this year. It’s going to be a great one!