You might notice that the Van Wylen Library website looks a bit different these days. Check it out here –
With the help of Public Affairs & Marketing, we’ve made the site mobile-friendly, introduced new features, and streamlined the navigation. All of your favorite resources and services are still available, but now they’re even easier to find and use.
Here are just a few of our recent updates –
- Ask a Librarian: whether you prefer email, texting, talking on the phone, online chatting, or good old fashioned face-to-face conversations, a librarian is standing by to answer any question you can think of
- Borrow from Other Libraries: if you need an article, book, or movie that Van Wylen doesn’t own, our simplified Interlibrary Loan forms make it a cinch to place a request
- Featured Resource: the library offers a ton of resources and services. With this new section on the front page, we plan to showcase individual people, databases, books, and tools for you to enjoy
- New Materials at the Library: near the bottom of the library landing page is a bookshelf that showcases our latest purchases. If you spot something that catches your fancy, either stop by and pick it up yourself, or place a hold and we’ll grab it for you
- Suggest a Purchase: we’re interested in what you’d like added to our collection. Fill out this form and we’ll do our best to acquire it!
As always, we welcome any comments or suggestions you might have. Either fill out the form below, or send an email to email@example.com. And remember, for cyborgs and old school humans alike, Van Wylen Library remains the perfect place to “upgrade your mind”!