- Go to hope.edu/far and click on “Enter faculty activity (FAR/Digital Measures)”
- This will take you to a log-in screen. Log-in with your Hope user ID and password. (This is the same as your email login and password. Do not type @hope.edu.)
- Select “Scheduled Teaching” under the heading “Teaching.” If you cannot see subheadings, click the arrow to the left of the heading to expand the view.
- Your courses will automatically populate within a week of the start of the semester. Select a course to open up (or “drill down”) to course-specific information.
- The new screen, “Edit Scheduled Teaching” will show the course details. Most fields are not editable and errors can be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org or the registrar. You are able to indicate if this is a new course preparation or a new format for your existing course. If you designate “yes” on either field, this will be indicated with an asterisk or obelisk on your annual faculty activity report.
- To upload a syllabus, select “Choose File….” next to “Syllabus for this course” and upload the appropriate file.
- When you are done, select “Save” at the top right to save the entry and go back to the list of courses.
Are you a visual learner? Here’s a step-by-step guide (in .pdf) with screenshots of each step.