Visionaries. Risk Takers. Creators. Dreamers.
Our recent alumni are changing the world and we are dedicated to celebrating these rising stars and emerging leaders. Help us find them by nominating a Hope graduate within the past ten years for the inaugural Hope College 10 Under 10 Awards. This program will honor young alumni who exemplify what it means to be anchored in Hope. They will be presented at a special event open to all during Homecoming & Family Weekend on October 19, 2018.
Use the following criteria to nominate a 2008-2017 Hope graduate deserving of this recognition. Nominations made through April 13 will be considered for 2018. The nomination form will remain open to collect submissions for subsequent annual awards. All nominations are anonymous and we will send you a Hope College t-shirt if your nominee is selected (and the form is super short)!
10 Under 10 Award Criteria
- Emerging leader making significant contributions by living out their calling
- Engaged in the local or global community through professional and/or volunteer involvement
- Serves as an outstanding young role model for current and future students and alumni by showcasing the attributes of a graduate anchored in Hope:
- Using their education to think about important issues with wisdom & clarity
- Communicating effectively to bridge boundaries that divide human communities
- Acting as an agent of hope who lives faithfully into their vocation
- Making a difference
- A member of the Hope College Alumni Association within 10 years of graduation
- Note: All Hope graduates and those who have earned 45 credits or more are automatically members of the Alumni Association
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.