Scholarship Day of Giving will kick-off at midnight Monday for a 24 hour challenge of 1,000 gifts. Here’s how you can be involved:
- Make a gift at hope.edu/give2hope.
- Share #give2hope throughout the day on your social media channels.
- Change your Facebook cover photo to the Scholarship Day of Giving image. You’ll want to download the image or save it to your desktop. Go to Facebook. Edit your cover photo. Update your cover photo.
4. Change your profile photo to the Give Hope image. You’ll want to download the image or save it to your desktop. Go to your social media channels and update your profile photo. Facebook will allow you to make this a temporary change and you will automatically transition back to your previous profile photo after Scholarship Day of Giving.
5. Create and post a “Why I love Hope” video using Facebook Live. Get creative! We’d love to hear why you love Hope.
6. Watch the progress throughout the day at hope.edu/give2hope.
Thanks in advance for your support! Go Hope!