Scholarship Day of Giving is back on April 19, and the planning team needs your help spreading the word. Most of the excitement and buzz will be shared via social media and email — that’s where you come in! Your assistance in 2015 helped bring in more than 600 gifts and $100,000+ to support Hope Fund scholarships.
Please consider sharing a tweet or two and a Facebook or Instagram post leading up to, and throughout, the big day. Included below are graphics you may wish to share in your posts and tweets. Here are the details:
Scholarship Day of Giving is Tuesday, April 19, 2016.
- 24 hours of giving to the Hope Fund
- GOAL: 750 gifts to the Hope Fund
- Activity will be tracked LIVE at hope.edu/give2hope
- Official hashtag: #give2hope
- Giving challenges and incentives will be offered throughout the day
Questions you might have should be forwarded to Sabina Otteman, director of the Hope Fund and Annual Giving.