Thanks to the alumni, families and friends that were able to join us live to celebrate the 10 Under 10 Awards Soirée as part of One Big Virtual Weekend.
Criteria for Award
- Emerging leader making significant contributions by living out their calling.
- Engaged in the local or global community through professional and/or volunteer involvement.
- Serves as an outstanding young role model for current and future students and alumni by showcasing the attributes of a graduate anchored in Hope:
- Using their education to think about important issues with wisdom and clarity
- Communicating effectively to bridge boundaries that divide human communities
- Acting as an agent of hope who lives faithfully into their vocation
- Making a difference
- A member of the Hope College Alumni Association within 10 years of graduation.
Note: All Hope graduates and those who have earned 45 credits or more are automatically members of the Alumni Association.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know someone who should be on this list for 2021, nominate them today at hope.edu/alumni/awards.